TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Caketin,You have hit the nail on the head. Patience is the key....

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Caketin,

You have hit the nail on the head. Patience is the key. Sadly at present, the concern re world economies and European bank exposure to debt levels is holding the markets back.

This will sort itself one way or the other sooner or later and the market will head back to non-panic status.

With ACL due to announce in detail shortly the arrangements for funding of HyACT trials and sales data also due out soon on Fonda sales, a lot of pressure will be taken off this stock.The fundamentals are in place and patience will richly reward those who can hang on for 12-18 months.

It is currently frustrating for all concerned, as I am sure we all believe the SP should at least be in the 70's - 80's at present. A rebound will happen, and I am sure that even though the upcoming funding option will not be the preferred option for ACL, it will take things forward. I say this because I am sure that this funding option is of primary concern for PS and crew, they know how important it is for a healthy ACL sp. If they had of had access to a preferred option they would have done it and announced it by now. They haven't so I am guessing a plan B option will be the result. Either way, it will enable the trials to begin.Once again, PATIENCE!

Good luck to all holders. I am still confident we can realise $1.25+ or thereabouts by April 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.