CCE 6.82% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

teleconference, page-4

1. 489 Posts.
    Lots of stupid opinions out there.

1. Price drop is not related to Fiona. It is just related to lack of news and delays.

2. Charting CCE or any stock for that matter does not indicate imminent good news or bad news, only trends.

3. Selling prior to this news could be coincidence rather than a conspiracy to bail out. I for one favour concidence and boredom in spp, rather than some ill-fated plot by terror stricken directors to sink the ship.

4. The matter at hand is the Aussie approval situation and reasons for rejection. Face the facts, the products are approved in many countries already. Japan is one of the toughest medical markets in the world and CCE cracked it as well as the European market.

The question is why would Australia reject RECELL? Hopefully it is a paperwork issue and nothing more.

I for one would like to see more answers and opinions on this matter rather than the constant berating of the company with mindless theories.

Imsoniac I would be happy to discuss your CCE phone calls in depth as I would like more insight into the company.

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $3.634K 85.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203009 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.