CCE 0.00% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

teleconference, page-7

1. 623 Posts.
    Thats right Microman - a lot of stupid posts - hey I can't argue with the market, it has spoken - which is a concern. But what I would like is someone to post sensibly with a rational reason why it is a sell (ok SP action does rate it a sell) - but based on fundamentals. As far as insider trading theorists go - they're kidding. Yes the SP has drifted (until today!) lower but on small volumes - any insider knowledge has been minimal. Recent SP decline (until today) has been weak and due to impatience waiting for FDA approval. Todays announcement caused a rush to the exits by some vary fearful holders sitting on pretty sizeable losses - and I can't blame them really. But....

Aust must be one of the smallest markets for C3, so in terms of market size the ramifaction is not hugely significant. We need to find out the reasons for rejection - ie is it on the labelling of the product or paperworkd, or something core about how the product effect patients. Given CE approval I would bet it was something rather trivial - the T conference whould of told me but unfortunaltey didn't get in on it in time. And again the nature of the rejection would tell us of ramifications for FDA. I doubt it..... but I could be wrong.

As far as SParki and his F Wood jumping ship theory - she was always goind to leave the board (though would of been better if she waited one more year) - thats just drivel. And any IP (including from the resultant collaboration - which by the way is minimal - with PYC) from McComb goes to CCE.

On the operational side C3 met milestones..but

Japan forecasts are behind by 6 months (but bakc on track now I beleive). This was due to Jap surgeons using laser technology to prepare wounds - Recell won't work if wounds are prepared this way. This has nowe been rectified and revenues are getting back on track and should show up in the report for qtr end Mar 06.

European surgeons are conservativce and it been difficult swinging surgeons over, though are slowly winning the battle.

In the USA surgoens are much more receptive to new technology and the uptake should be much stronger than Europe, this plus the fact that the US will be 50% or more of their revenuse is why FDA approval is so important.

Look I own these shares to those who accuse me of ramping. Son't midn people getting stuck into CCE -as lng as they give reasons to back it up. But I guess you'll get posters like Sparki and the mob - yelling she's a witch, she's a witch, burn her - no pun intended

As far as today's announcement goes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.