RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Yep, not an inherently bad idea, making a 500% roi with lower...

1. 116 Posts.
    Yep, not an inherently bad idea, making a 500% roi with lower risk. My logic is somewhat different with a less risk-averse approach. I'm in at around 3 shares for a dollar, so instead hope to make 1500% (and understand I'll get nothing if it tanks). The first (500%) strategy is better if you are risking the farm (or house), so I appreciate this is a prudent and wise_one. I'm only risking (on a speculative stock) an amount of money I can afford to lose. Perhaps I'll end up doing both (holding what I have and buying more later), as buying in if results are positive would be worth risking higher stakes (but pre not post-FDA....I think that approval is a given if results are positive).

IMO it will do well, but my opinion (or hope) has no influence on the outcome nor any value to investors. We'll have to patiently wait two weeks or so to find out. I'd rather be in it before the TH or ANN than after (with my internet speed) which is pure FOMO on the potential upside of a radical re-rate. I don't fear shares coming out of escrow as in the long term their existence (or divestment) isn't what will determine the share price. Yes, short term they may have an influence, but the only thing that does if offer an opportunity to buy more and average down. A softening of the price is unlikely if it coincides with good news/results. Additionally, the escrow shares won't necessarily be dumped and so the share price may not move in consequence of their existence.

If I've sipped the Kool-Aid, so be it.
    Last edited by Richard OZ: 07/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.