RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-1187

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Thanks but I think you misunderstand my intentions. I know clearly what not to do as before others were (not me) pushing this company to other companies that ResApp my be in negotiations with. I was the one who was informed that this behaviour was not on so I decided to post and told everyone to cease and desist here some time ago as that would confuse these companies and I agree that is a no-go. But providing the media with information that is on hand publicly provided by the company is totally fine in my opinion. I don't claim to be a representative of ResApp and I never have and I don't claim to be representing anyone but myself, just an everyday Joe Blow. The media of course would do their due diligence before publicly airing anyway perhaps they could even directly contact Tony and he could be on the news or in the papers or whatever.. Of course we clearly do not know the whole picture, who ResApp is dealing with and what is exactly happening. There's a lot of talk about this COVID19 in the media at the moment. My point was that there needs to be more awareness out there regarding telehealth and telehealth consultations are currently miss diagnosing many of their patients as they haven't got any accurate means to measure respiratory diseases over an online telehealth consultation. Strike while the iron is hot! There's so much doom and gloom about this virus at the moment I think a little bit of positive awareness would help. The media loves to plant fear into everybody's minds and always highlights the negative news... There is a medical tool that can help but obviously not detect the specific virus. The beauty of ResApp's tec is that they can detect things such as lower respiratory tract infections ie pneumonia, bronchiolitis and so on early in the comfort of their own home and potentially save many lives. I'd rather voice my opinion than sit on the fence and do nothing...
    I apologize if I have offended you in anyway....

I really like this paragraph below as well more light on this would be excellent please Tony...

"The research team also performed a preliminary evaluation of the algorithms’ ability to separate bacterial and atypical pneumonia from viral pneumonia. These preliminary results demonstrated that ResApp’s algorithms could achieve accuracy of between 89% and 92% for the separation of these different types of pneumonia."

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.