RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-1245

1. 6,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    SARS outbreak and resultant "cure" took about 6 months to play itself out until calm returned to the markets and populace in badly affected countries. The Coronavirus has got the potential to go longer and harder...depends on the promoters of the virus (apparently it was patented in the UK several years back...don't jump on me DYOR...along with an antidote. Hearsay? DYOR) . So lets say the signs are looking a tad more positive before the markets drop more than 20%...with luck another two or three weeks. Won't be out of the woods yet by then but markets are forward looking yes? I recon if the fan is still getting covered in muck in another two or three weeks then hunker down...if not the climb back up and out and ahead may not be that rapid or as steep as some would have us think. So the team at RAP will be deep in discussion and hopefully allowed...if RAP tech is going to be of value re the Coronavirus detection that is...to take their time somewhat instead of jumping out there in a knee jerk and premature reaction to the unforeseen Coronavirus. Doing this could be a lot more harmful than it would be good as far as RAP is concerned. Slowly does it step by step so moves are made in the correct sequence and in sync with the timing of the whole schebang!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.