RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-18

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962

Based on the information (facts) I just posted I thought I'd work out some estimated projected figures. Obviously it's all IMO and a little conservative as I've based it on the $5 charge per use not the $10:
    Leave you to ponder this though on a Sunday afternoon;

If we get FDA approved for children and adults and doctor's drop the stethoscope, well---as mentioned in Resapp's reports we will be aiming at charging $5 to $10 per use there were 922.6 million doctor visits in the U.S in 2013. It's estimated that some 40% of all visits to the doctor is to do with some sort of respiratory issues. That's 369,040,000 estimated respiratory visits. Vs 1 million recorded virtual visits in 2015, that adds another 400,000 respiratory related issues.

Total = 369,440,000

Now if our results come out in the next few weeks better than gold standard which is around 80% accuracy it would be extremely unlikely that there would not be up-take of least 10% usage for ResAppDX software at say $5.00 a pop this = recurring annualised revenue in the US alone of $184,720,000 (this figure also includes adults)
    If you include a profit of say 70% that leaves Resapp with around $129,304,000 before tax in the USA!

This excludes

- monitoring of respiratory disease
    - big data
    - targeting advertising revenues
    - entering other markets like China, Europe, etc, etc

Big bikkies ay?!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.