RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-1915

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Holy smokes!

"Coviu CEO Silvia Pfeiffer says they went from about 300 consults a day on their video software a fortnight ago to 10,000 in the space of a week."

From 300 consultations a day to now 10,000

OMG! This Coviu deal ResApp could sign up any day is much much larger now than I originally anticipated @5 bucks a hit were talking big bikkies now! One would assume at least 60% of those are respiratory-related 6000 x $5 = 30,000 x 7 = $210,000 per week x 52 = 10,920,0000 DAMN! Make that 1 Australian telehealth company to become cash flow positive!
    WOW! I assumed 3 to 5 sign-ups to achieve this goal but now.... It's now the end of the month will ResApp deliver the goods as promised? I hope so some positive amongst all of this negativity in the world would be very welcoming. Yes I can't sleep... If we pull this off the share price is going to fly with all of this telehealth this and telehealth that momentum.. I'm really hoping the price point is somewhere between that 5 and $10 mark. It's a medically cleared app and it has taken years to get to this point so I cannot see it being any cheaper than $5 per use. Particularly when our company has stated on many occasions that they are going to be charging between 5 to $10 per use...
    Am I excited?! You betcha!

Bring it on!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.