RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Can i ask where did you get 60 percent of telehealth sessions...

1. 1,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Can i ask where did you get 60 percent of telehealth sessions would be respiratory? 60 percent seems high.

@Red bar whats your thoughts if RESAPP Coviu deal were to take 3 more months given the amount of competition within the Covid19 market.

@MSIMaker quoted you as having significant knowledge within the respiratory area. However I am sure you’re across more then just respiratory given, your as well as others such as @8horse @Southoz @mcexplorer etc interest in other biostocks such as TD1 and PCK.

RAPs competition has been developing 15 min point of care testing undertaken via a pinprick, drones identifying people’s temperature, traditional PCR testing, drive through testing etc. Medical Telehealth providers such as HMD are providing specific Telehealth for cohorts of patients.

Can RAP hold its own given increased competition and successfully integrate with one of AUS largest Telehealth providers such as Coviu before its too late?

current Govt estimates for a slowdown in covid 19 is 6 months as of sunday 29 march 2020. 3 months of which RAP will be in development with phenix.

Thanks in advance for your help

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.