RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-2022

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    "Apparently many Medical degrees are completed with diminishing contact with lecturers and more online content."

I'm not sure how the teaching or training in Medical degrees has got anything to do with telehealth and the quality of health care? Or how it relates to RAP specifically?

Telehealth is more cost-effective and less time consuming comparing to traditional health care. It will be the future health care and the industry and governments are definitely trending this way. It is an option and it WON'T REPLACE the essential services or diagnostics that requires physical examinations. What telehealth can assist is to make it much simpler when you've simply got something minor or a sniffle that can be diagnosed easily. You can simply get advice and consultation, all with the comfort from your home without you spreading germs or diseases to others. It's also great for people living in communities and save travel time, especially for country like Australia.

In terms of quality, I think it's debatable if telehealth will make it worse. Personally I don't think it will as it's not a replacement of existing services, but simply an options which is much simpler and quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.