RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-206

1. 116 Posts.
    Happily agree this is all pure speculation (particularly the blow-by-blow SP movement which was bordering on psychic delusions....just thinking out loud really: you could be right, must be bored....a combination of crystal ball and navel gazing). Much of the HC forum is speculation: both on what will happen and the reasons for things that have happened. I hope it continues to amuse you and not irritate. I don't tend to have any visceral reaction to posts.

Suggesting I may be wrong goes without saying. To say I might spend the rest of my days wishing I had played it differently, well, go back to the first line of this post. I know what speculation involves, so if I couldn't get over the consequences of being dead wrong and would spend the rest of my days obsessing over that, well I shouldn't be in a speculative play in the first place. I imagine (speculating again) you'd agree with that. If you have taken your own advice, I'll look forward to your reply when you've come back in a few weeks. By that time we'll all have the hindsight you mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.