RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-2098

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Hi Wizza,

I try not to post often on HC unless I have information or research that I want to share with others (feel free to check my posting history smile.png). I ain't no expert in the medical field nor a financial advisor so forgive me if my posts aren't "edifying". I'm just an ordinary investor trying to have constructive discussion with others like me. I also don't normally reply to criticise other people's comment. But if someone is blatantly stating the obvious or try to downramp the stock with no evidence, that upsets me.

Imagine if I go to Qantas's threat and post: "Great idea, helping people fly I reckon." or "Time for fresh ideas in Qantas!". I would be laughed out of there within minutes.

Was a I a little harsh? Maybe I was. But I was just calling out when I see something. I've always said I don't mind both positive/negative comments, as long as they are based on facts/evidence. I've also grown to like some of the frequent non-holder's comments who have actually raised some good concerns about RAP. This helps me put my expectations in check so I don't chuck my entire life savings in RAP.

It is a forum at the end of the day and you should read everything here with a grain of salt. But when posts are based on reputable sources, analysis or their own experiences, that's when I feel like this forum can help investors the most.

Anyway, exciting days ahead for RAP and we shall see how the next few months pan out wink.png

GLTAH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.