RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-2153

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I whole heartedly agree with you! Rap needs to focus its efforts on Telehealth sector and signing contracts.

However I don't believe there is a need for Resapp to develop a consumer app for covid-19 in order to be involved. Just as we are implementing our tech into COVIU and Phenix, we could use our already collected data and algos to help these third parties identify the virus by differentiation from other respiratory diseases. These organisations are screaming out for data to create something we already have. Teaming up with RAP would half the time it would take them to create something from scratch, win win! Anyway murky waters with too many fine details for us plebs to workout on HC hahah.
    I have to disagree that RAP doesn't need publicity right now, though! With such a small team and the entire globe in the midst of a pandemic, how easy do you think it is to get anyone in th medical fields attention? I'm sure they are in talks with many telehealth providers as stated by TK but the tech has a real use, right now. Strike while the irons hot is a tried and true saying for a reason!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.