RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

As previously mentioned I invest in a few patented AI, Block...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

As previously mentioned I invest in a few patented AI, Block chain, cloud based 'disruptive' technology entities with SAAS revenue models - one involves a service to banks but in many ways is quite similar to RAP. This company while a new SAAS based business, the people behind it have been operating a contractor model for others suppliers for many years so they are good so I compared their timelines to RAP.

This other business experience is even with the best banks after winning an RFP typically takes 3 months pilot + 3 to 5 months rollout to multiple locations around the world so total 6 to 8 months minimum. So while we may be frustrated with the time it’s taking for RAP DX to become operational on the Coviu platform for Telehealth Australia I think RAP timelines are actually very comparable to other similar entities so we just need patience.

Even using cloud linkage the RAP technology server still needs to be linked via cloud to the Coviu system that I imagine is simply branded “TeleHealth Australia. The system linkages need to be defined, built and tested, each screen content and design for the doctors etc needs to be agreed with the sample doctors, Telehealth Australia and Coviu, and then the training and usage manuals etc need preparing and then testing with actual Doctors and patients before it become operational. As others have Coviu is the first customer and before roll-out RAP will need to make sure its will work 100% perfectly and at very high volumes this first RAP DX solution and service credibility is critical.

Doing it the first time is always the hardest, so yes there will be time savings in subsequent Telehealth customers roll-out i.e like Plenex though each partner will have its own systems and linkage requirement and customer screens and unique reporting requirements, so I was surprised improvement in timing with subsequent partners is not as big as a implementation timing as one would expect.

From experience as RAP hopefully get more Telehealth customers the solutions will be to add more implementation teams, typically the experience I have seen is one implementation team can only handle depending on the size and complexity 2 maximum 3 parter installs at the same time, if it's a real large customer multiple countries and very demanding sometimes just 1 install at any one time.

So we a bit more patience and give management a bit more time, I sense we are almost there …let hope so like previous quarters we will get the 1stQtr Activity Report and then an investor call where like last time we can ask Tony whatever questions we have. Lets hope 1st Qtr report surprises on the upside
    all the best Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.