RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-2247

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Yes, reply from the White House as to my email - perhaps!
    The White House •April 27, 2020

An update on Coronavirus testing

America has testedmore patients for Coronavirus than any other nation on Earth. That milestone is no accident: It resulted from our Federal Government leading the most aggressive testing ramp-up in history.

Early and strong actionmade the difference. After the CDC published the genetic sequence for the first domestic case of Coronavirus, the Trump Administration mobilized a massive private-sector response. Since then, the FDA has worked with test developers across the country on emergency use authorizations (EUAs) related to virus detection.

One step at a time, America will safely open for business again.

In other words,President Trump is leading a truenationwideresponse, not simply agovernment-wideone. Given the scale of this global pandemic, that difference is key. During the 2016 Zika outbreak, the FDA issued only 20 testing-related EUAs. It authorized just 17 during the 2009 “swine flu” pandemic and only 13 for the 2014 Ebola Virus.

For Coronavirus, the FDA has issued nearly 70 emergency use authorizations thus far—and it’s doing so quickly. When the company Roche submitted an application for its test on March 13, for example, it was approved within 24 hours.

I Hope Mr President this FDA authorization included RESAPP, after all it is now being efficiently used in some many other countries in
    assessing patients respiratory behaviour and breathing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.