RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-23

1. 7 Posts.
    What's keeping RAP range bound right now is that insto's are waiting to pour money in, because they rightly see that there is too much risk. RAP is a spec stock, and right now there is the very real risk of delay, which could potentially cause dilution in 12 months. However given the previous results, the company trend, I see that risk as small.

However once FDA hits, even pre-revenue, RAP will get gobbled up on the belief of future earnings. The expectations will shift, the roadblock that has been suppressing the price now becomes an asset to RAP because it blocks competitors, meaning RAP will have, worst case scenario, the US market to themselves for 18 months. That alone makes RAP highly enticing to insto's and also to takeover bids. The question is how whatever plays out plays out, I don't know, but either way, we'll get paid , Takeover seems more likely though, as RAP will be a bargain, even at $1.20 a share, it's pocket change to some of these insurers for the savings it can provide. I would love RAP to stick it out long term until the tech matures, this kind of algorithm + time = new paradigm. Forget pneumonia, in 5 years time you could put your phone next to your newborn baby, get diagnosed for whooping cough, get a prescription, etc.

What I would like to see from TK is stronger persuasion with how he talks about the product, for example he refers to 'how speech recognition works, looking for signatures, or how shazam works, looking for signatures', he should simply say "it's like shazam for coughs" or something similar. When you say 'speech recognition' people think of that feature they used on their phone once because it didn't work, you don't want to associate your product with something that doesn't work a lot of the time, especially with health. However what people do use, all the time, is shazam, and why do they use it? Because it works.
    Last edited by rasatouche: 29/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.