RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-2418

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Not I say "has potential binding agreements" but the company has stated (in announcements) that they are in discussions with 2 x global pharma partners, and expect to be in a position to announce further details in the current quarter.

yes I have done my research and am aware RAP has announced agreements with Coviu and Phenix Health.....Am also aware that the other company has also announced both Phenix Health + Practice Innovators. And I am sure both RAP and the other company will announce multiple other Telehealth partnerships.

But at the end of the day an agreement to integrate with a telehealth platform means little by itself........What means something is first actually integrating (be interesting if RAP or the other company integrate with Phenix first), and then most importantly actual sales/revenue.

Listening to Greg Hunt, the doctors and decision makers, it has clearly been stated that as soon as Covid restrictions ease, Telehealth restrictions will be implemented......ie only the very simple/safe consultations will LEGALLY be allowed to be via Telehealth......This has been estimated to be approximately 30% of GP consultations......If you want argue with the industry experts and decision makers then you prioritise fairy land over successful investing.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.