RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

What has telehealth restriction got to do with ResAppDx? Coviu...

1. 26,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1737
    What has telehealth restriction got to do with ResAppDx? Coviu interest of ResAppDx occurred before COVID-19 and you don't think ResAppDx is simple and safe telehealth consultation despite receiving CE and TGA approvals. Like I said, ResAppDx will have to be used by doctors that want to offer respiratory diagnosis to patient using telehealth and other telehealth providers need to sign RAP (as there are no competitor) if they want to offer this diagnostic service which Coviu and Phenix both have (no ifs or buts about that).

And I still think eventually doctors will use it in clinic setting as it has been clinically proven to be more accurate and much faster than them using just the stethoscope for diagnosis respiratory tract infection (and in particular if the patient actually have developed pneumonia which is even more difficult to diagnosis especially just using the stethoscope), this is a major benefit for them as it give them more assurance they are providing the best care to their patient using the best medical device. Also there is massive potential in hospitals as that's where patients with suspect severe respiratory tract infection and pneumonia will go and CXR and blood sample cost more and use more resource and time, government will save at least a few million per hospital per year you would think......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.