RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Could be any day now - However as RAP are providers for the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Could be any day now - However as RAP are providers for the Coviu and Plenix Telehealth branded platforms we are effectively dependent on Coniv and Plenix as regards the screen layout and creative of their individual platforms as well as the date and PR announcement from each of them of introduction/ going live.

However should be in the next 2 weeks .... which I believe will lead to much more significant revenues than some people are penciling in ...yes it will take time to build ...however am hopeful with the continued rapid growth RAP revenues should be hitting a run rate of circa
    A$15-20 million pa and Plenix of A$ 5 - 7.5 million per annum from Australia.

If Plenix expand the RAP functionality to other markets as I suspect they plan to do I believe Plenix reveues will be substantially more than this from Singapore and especially India and hopefully these revenues could be as high or higher than my Australian projections above

+ we have our own RAP Sleep Apnea global app launching available on Apple and Android devices it hopefully has a well thought out user fee that optimises usage and total revenues with advertising and referral fees. The Sleep Apnea App is RAP's own development and the decisioning is all in their hands so will be a good way to judge the RAP's teams ability good.

All the above should IMHO lead to a rerating in the A$0.40 -0.50 range + with a Europe (UK) revenue generating Telehealth deal IMHO pushing it towards the A$1.00 mark within the next 6-12 months..

Thats the good ... However as we are the only kids on the block with this technology we should be hitting it the ball out of the park still not sure that I like the inability to:-
    - Show shareholders a more detailed strategy, revenue projections and business FOCUS (Why are we doing this 2 year hospital German study where Sanofi seems also somehow involved without a deal with Sanofi ?
    - Adequately communicate with shareholders.
    - Over rewarding and under performance of staff (I am not an advocate of the GE model of getting rid of the bottom 10% of performers every year.
    - The very odd hardware deal and the method of payment in shares at what seems a great price.

So I would like to see a better CEO as it all starts and ends at the top.

Yes we have hired what looks like a great team in the UK ...however I put this down to probably a great Executive Search company in Europe as we seem a little lacking in the same quality of hires in Australia.

It easier to push on a open than closed door ...UK seems very open and ready to go on Telehealth so why not focus on UK rather than a 2 years German hospital study that like many others RAP may lead to nothing. The RAP seems at least in the past unfocused ...chasing too many rabbits and catching none.

Also Asia ...RAP raised a lot of money 3 years ago specifically with one of the reasons being the expansion into Asia ...what has happen. The money seems to have been frittered away on multiple overseas conference attendances which maybe great for getting away from home and bonding with the team ...however if there is no follow up with Telehealth contacts made then why not. Who is handling expansion of RAP into ASEAN, China/ HK, and Japan and why has it appears been no progress.. These are all very different markets with different Telehealth players that I think RAP need like the UK / Europe type team to establish small high quality sales teams (1 or 2 people in a Wework office - not expensive) in Singapore for ASEAN (Indonesia,Singapore Malaysia Thailand, Vietnam, Phillipines etc) in HK for HK and China and in Tokyo for Japan. Also need to think how they will cover Taiwan and Korea.

They need like they now have in Europe good Telehealth / software sales people. Somehow unless they are qualified nobody thinks they can be a doctor ...however everybody seems to think they are good sales people. I am not a good sales person however sales is a profession and they are one of the key factors that determine the success and growth of companies. A good sales person is worth their weight in gold !

I still worry whether Tony and the current team are the ones to best optimize the share price. Time will tell the jury is still out for me in this regards and I will probably not be voting for over generous new options which as usual will likely be packaged with the up coming news. However I very much welcome the coming first revenues from Coviu, Plenix and our own Sleep Apnea app ...it been along time coming. I believe that the RAP AI software is excellent and these and other hopefully coming deals will lead to growing revenues and a rerated and growing share price. Thats why I am still here, this RAP share price could rerate strongly with the above and a UK deal and perhaps some UK government grant funding.

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.