RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Red Bar ..I think we will achieve FDA clearance and I think long...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Red Bar ..I think we will achieve FDA clearance and I think long term its necessary.

I think we should employ professional 3rd party companies that deals with global drug testing like Covanace and irrespective of our current submission for kids move into a US adult testing and FDA submission.

We will need to do Adult testing in the US if we are to become truly global and gain access to the US market.

So with hopefully some decent cash flow positive revenue coming in and a good RAP European team hired hopefully some European revenue deals being signed plus positive cash flow hopefully we can

1) Refocus on getting FDA approval

2) A real ASEAN, China, Japan Taiwan sales strategy and implementation and some deals

Time waits for no one ...Amazon, Google and global giants are all saddling up and they have unlimited resources to hire the smartest people, the best lobbyists and already have the global direct to consumer customer base and in the case of Amazon direct distribution channels for prescriptions to be sent to customers /patients ...your prescriptions will be delivered via Amazon courier or drone. (Like the Ping An prescriptions vending machine ...you put in your code and prescription pops out)

Telehealth growing fast will will advance even more rapidly than people think ....everything apart from surgery will be handled via Telehealth, Telehealth as approved by the US VA will be handled by trained customer health consultants rather than doctors ...they are essentially in out cases they will just be relying like RAP technology on AI algorithms that will determine with a % degree of accuracy your medical condition and the prescription. If the % degree of accuracy is below a certain point or condition cannot be determined via Telehealth the referral to a doctor or a clinic Hospital visit. Increasingly I believe the likes of Amazon and Google Telehealth will increasingly by pass hospitals and clinics. The danger is many doctors are going to be disintermediated however as there are never enough doctors for a growing and aging population I am sure they will all still do ok

Yes RAP are for the likes of Amazon or Google maybe 24-36 months ahead however now is the time RAP really need to build market share / distribution ASAP and that will require in the US FDA approval to crack the US market lets hope they take another look at our submission for kids and then we should start on adult study. Time waits for no-one

Telehealth should allow Faster Cheaper Better healthcare for all including the prospect of free healthcare in the US thats a dream however the cynic in me says it will just mean higher profit margins for the largest global organizations.

Clock is ticking looking forward to some good news

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.