RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Fox ... If you are right I am also wondering who would benefit...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Fox ... If you are right I am also wondering who would benefit from "capped' share price at these levels.

Perhaps management when they request soon for their new free options and performance shares.

Perhaps the others are doing a quid pro quo and holding down the share prices .. if so I wonder who

To me if there was an acquirer waiting in the wings I would have thought they would have launched a bid when we under A$0.10 a share or if now before the Plenex, Coviu are launched and revenue comes in

I will be voting against all compensation/ new option requests for Directors and Managers until I see more actual performance from the Board and Management and a significant higher share price. Currently they always seem a day (or months /years late) and a dollar short

I am very positive about Plenex, Coviu and the Sleep Apnea App and believe revenues will be much higher after a 3-6 months staring ramp up than many think. Hhowever I am done rewarding on MOU's where deals never materialize and promises of Jam tomorrow.

I want my cake and want it now ...damn it its Tea time

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.