RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I would bet on it !This what I am expecting Before or on July...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    I would bet on it !

This what I am expecting

Before or on July 1st

Coviu and RAP announce commercial deal finalised
    Coviu announces RAP DX is now operational / "live" on their Telehealth system
    RAP announces its Sleep Apnea App is now operational

Early - mid July recommended new options and incentives ? Greed know no bounds the free shares and options granted at the formation of Res App were IMHO way to generous and the performance shares target of A$20 million in revenues in 5 years i.e by July 2020 you would think were very undemanding ....however not for the incompetence of this management and board.

Where is an update from RAP on the Locheed Martin Darpa deal a US carrier out of action earlier this year because of cover 19 -- you would think they could have used RAP technology ???

I am still here and in strength as I believe the technology is very good, innovative, patent algorithms and the Coviu and Plenex deals will deliver good revenues and the UK will soon follow with a Telehealth deal.

Management and the Company is stuffed to the gills with ex University of Queensland staff .... IMHO some good but virtually all of them not good. The risk in these situations is the company develops into a mutual admiration non performance society,

So I believe RAP will succeed inspite of poor management and an ineffective and over rewarded. I believe the Board should be rewarded solely in well rewarded in cash not options and shares, otherwise what happens the Board (who are supposed to represent shareholders) award management shares and the management on the board award the non executive board members shares round robin /quid pro quo.
    If Non Exec Boardmembers want to own shares they can buy them

Lets see IMHO not just RAP but many companies on the ASX do not have sufficiently independent boards. Greed knows no bounds ...lets wait and see what they put forward in terms of future stock compensation !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.