RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Whatever, seen you over on PCK (I have a small holding) read...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Whatever, seen you over on PCK (I have a small holding) read your last post something about a perfect storm brewing LOL. My point is we all get a little excited when we make money and of course were going to spread the good news and try and sugar coat some things. Trying to give a balanced discussion is what's most important. I've criticized and praised this company in the past.

IMO the pain Check app is great tool but it will never be as big as the ResApp APP. Pain does not take the life of children or the elderly etc. "Pneumonia remains the leading infectious cause of death among children under five, killing approximately 2,400 children a day. Pneumonia accounted for approximately 16 per cent of the 5.6 million under-five deaths, killing around 880,000 children in 2016. Most of its victims were less than 2 years old."
    https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-health/pneumonia/
    PCK may have proven that they can accurately assess the pain in dementia patients thanks to the Peer reviewed journals TGA and CE mark approval (FDA pending) but still need to do quite a bit of work on the baby APP side of things...
    Anyways I'm not trying to turn this into a sausage measuring contest. It's all about what the market wants at the end of the day. When you weigh up the two and realise that ResApp could potentially save lives with early diagnosis then you begin to realise why this has more attention than your beloved stock.

All eyes are now on RAPpers critical double blind clinical trials being conducted in the US - IF ResApp pull it off then IMO you won't need me to scream this from the rafters GL.

PS very much so looking forward to the double blind Aussie results pending. The results should give us a little inkling of what to expect out of the US study, percentage wise. In my opinion the Aussie results should be around a similar ballpark to that of the US results.. Then RAP can lodge for CE and TGA certifications respectively PROVIDED WE ARE ABOVE THAT CRITICAL 70% AS GOOD AS A DOCTOR MARK WITH A STETHOSCOPE!
    All the best!!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.