RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-40

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi @mumstheword yes indeed! That particular paragraph caught my eye too. 'Our' machine learning technology once FDA approved should 100% be on IBM's radar its a perfect fit for their "doctor bots" so many large potential player's out there that could make a fortune purchasing Resapp! We could literally be wiped out by a very enticing bid. To be honest though I think whoever buys ass out is going to have to really fight for it as there will be other parties who are keen to join in on the auction no doubt. Perhaps this is already indirectly happening with Fidelity (FIL) purchasing on behalf of the future company that wishes to buy us out hmmmm. So much to look forward to in the next 6 weeks and 120 days.

I'm with you though mate----I'd like to see future dividends and watch this company grow and develop into a unicorn...

Hmmmm I like this photo below however for marketing purposes I think he should look more like C-3PO the Droid off Star Wars but programmed for etiquette and accurate diagnosis of respiratory disease. Keep the phone but drop the stethoscope pal lol

The force is strong with this one!

Happy weekend all!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 02/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.