RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

As any of the so far,undisputed, URTi or Asthma or fly down the...

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    As any of the so far,undisputed, URTi or Asthma or fly down the throat coughs already labelled  could have been croup they need to go and check the whole 1400ish coughs to establish croup results. Getting good results in the USA is very important so we must go through this painful, expensive and labourish  task thoroughly and accurately. However I personally hate a brilliant piece of Australian bio tech magic being subjected to such scrutiny when our more reliable Aussi results, properly adjudicated have given the “real” results. Bloody nearly perfect!. aussi tesults are more reliable!
    Anyway lets put up with the yanks...loud voices and TV noise when recording coughs!!. Idiots. Already treated a suspected disease with medications...then measure the cough! Shheeesh!
    Bunch of doctors 2 out of 3 wont agree with each other on the diagnosis. Its just a roll of the dice when putting science against  RAP ..not fair.
    how they got to the moon still astounds me! But Id rather a good clinical test by a million chinese coughers  than the FDA data.
    bring on China
    bring on CE ..european and brittish deals.
    hope management have people in Britain and northern europe stirring deals right now! 
    Apart from Tony and Brian...who have we got putting this together in the EU?

fox
    Ps...just frustrated brain dump from fox...thought it would go back up today...oh welll.

Last edited by silverfox3731: 26/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.