RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-71

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    You're welcome @jono72
    Yeah @Lefevre is still around he'll most probably comment when he has something important to say... I'm sure his going to be one of the lucky ones with shares coming out of escrow in July since he participated in the RAP seed raising. He hasn't been happy with BL Share movements both here and on ALC. BUT BL's shares are his business although @Lefevre point is valid it doesn't look good if a director of any Co sells shares when they are supposed to be one of the biggest believers of the story of all time in their company! But I do see both sides of the coin here BL pumped ship loads of his own money getting RAP off the ground +++ he invested his own coin on market when RAP first listed as well. If I had big tax bills or I was strapped for cash in anyway and had the option to either take some money out of shares, take out an extra mortgage on the house, sell my Ferrari or some of Ted's organs I would thin out some shares no matter what position I held in a company. BL has megga amounts of stock in RAP. What he sold was only a small proportion in comparison to what he has... Anyway BL has personally assured me that he has no intentions of off-loading any further shares in RAP! Allot of people don't trust him but each to their own. He is willing to talk on the blower or via email if anyone has any queries just ask him. BL and TK have been doing an outstanding job. Come July if some people wish to cash in on their investment I'm sure that it will be soaked up quite quickly by the market especially if the news we are expecting comes to light around the same time as the escrowed shares, coincidence? I think perfectly timed by management! Well played...
    All IMO

P.S. @FrankMe they're extremely holy thanks to brother Ted and *holey lol
    Happy to hear about your friend. Thanks for your posts mate I always spill my coffee every time I read them. GL

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.