RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-82

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    OMG... here we go again!

Why can't you just wait and see what happens in the next few weeks?

The spec market may well be going into a bear status, but thats probably because the housing market is having an itch and some mad-keen investors have over-committed themselves and need to unload their burden. For us long-termers, it shouldn't have any effect. Panic for no reason is the worst and statements like are being posted is just what the market (and RAP) don't need. The fundamental thing is that the trials are completed and results are getting collated and a submission is to be made to the FDA. Now, how bloody simple is that?!! IMO - We KNOW that we can expect results similar to those run-up trials conducted in Australia and Indonesia, so why is there all of a sudden an air of uncertainty?
    Wise_One, with your history and knowledge on RAP, and your relationship which you built with management and others here, I really thought you might be a little more positive than that, even though you don't hold. But unlike you, I do have faith in these trial results - and management. Everything is falling into place and I am looking forward to Christmas! I'm sorry, but I don't see anything positive (constructive) whatsoever about your perspective.
    MTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.