RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Medtronic is exactly the type of company that would be...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Medtronic is exactly the type of company that would be interested in RAP , when you have TK hinting behind the scenes about a $2.00 dollar buy out could be possible, you can bet your bottom dollar that there has been plenty of talks between major players in the digital health care industry and RAP . If CE and FDA goes our way, these majors will be lining up to make a deal.
    Yes we have plenty of holders here that don’t want this to happen, and would rather go it alone and build a mega health care company ourselves, but I think TK would rather have a big sale before mid next year and fill his pockets up with money. If he can sell this off before that date that we all talk about next year, we’ll we can all work out how much that would be worth to him , imagine a sale of say $2 to $2.50 a share, he would become mega rich.
    Don’t forget I am not the one that has come up with $2.00 a share, it was mentioned by TK himself.
    In the end if a sale doesn’t happen, we go it alone, which probably wouldn’t be a bad thing. We can only wait And hope now that approvals go our way, and if they do , the rocket ship will be launched. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.