DOC 2.78% 7.0¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

Just noticed this from MF, not that I am a big follower of MF,...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Just noticed this from MF, not that I am a big follower of MF, but interesting.
    Hoping for a nice update end of this month.
    GLTAH

MF........

ASX tech shares that are rapidly growing

Key points

Both Doctor Care Anywhere and Cettire are seeing triple digit revenue growth

The two stocks are investing and further expanding their addressable markets

Doctor Care Anywhere Plc (ASX: DOC)The Doctor Care Anywhere share price has fallen more than 60% over the past year to $0.55.

But the business has been reporting quick operational growth.

Doctor Care Anywhere is a UK-based telehealth company that wants to provide the best possible patient care and experience through its digital platform. It utilises its relationships with health insurers, healthcare providers and corporate customers to connect with patients to deliver a range of telehealth services.

For the three months to September 2021, the company saw quarter on quarter revenue growth of 21.6% to £5.8 million (A$10.7 million). This was driven by 30.6% growth of consultations to 116,800. Over 65% of consultations were delivered to returning patients.

It has also completed the acquisition of tele-health and tele-mental provider GP2U Telehealth. This expanded its operations to Australia, giving it geographic earnings diversification and another avenue for growth.

Excluding the impact of the acquisition, the ASX tech share has guided that FY21 revenue was going to grow by at least 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $15.82K 232.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.