ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I hear ya Rocket but there are a few key points that have...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I hear ya Rocket but there are a few key points that have transpired over the course of the last month that changes the game completely and combined they reintroduce some value back into this stock. I'll do my best to explain;
    We know that the chairman announced at the last AGM that the sale we were all waiting for was scuttled, with the apparent buyer (a UK based multinational) pulling out at the 11th hour due to supposed internal company issues or something like that. Now it would be unfair to criticize the board of ALT on this outcome alone before issuing my own forward looking statements, so lets do a 10-year review of their historical performance to make it fair. Everyone can DYOR on that one but no matter which way you slice it, I think it's fair to say that the current board couldn't organise a r**t in a br*thel, so it's no surprise that they moved back to the previously failed plan of finding global distribution partners. Now to anyone with even a modicum of business intelligence, this is clearly not the best path forward.

Like I stated in my last post, our world changed overnight. Social distancing, lock-downs, isolation etc was a previously unknown phenomenon, at least in our lifetime, now all of a sudden it is what we are all doing in our everyday lives. This all presents a major opportunity for this stock. So before I talk about where we should go (in my opinion), let's discuss a few facts surrounding COVID-19 and it's immediate impact on societies around the world. The key question is when will restrictions be lifted and we return to normal life? The answer to that is two-fold, this can only be achieved by mass infection and recovery and/or death or a vaccine being issued to protect the community. With all the associated human trials and production of a vaccine for billions of people, this would take many months with October being a likely earliest target for a viable vaccine. Most governments around the world will chose the latter approach and therefore these restrictions will continue to be in place for the foreseeable future. They simply can't afford to relax the restrictions only to have the infection rate skyrocket again.

Most governments are busy considering 2 key points; mortality vs economy. They must progress through this phase preserving as much life as possible whist keeping their economies from collapsing.

So what does all that mean for ALT. IMO the best approach would be to re-engage the discussions with the UK multinational who would no doubt be currently taking a hit of millions of dollars. And while they're at it engage many of the others whose doors were knocked on in the early stages of seeking a sale. Why would this approach work now and not before? Telehealth has exploded around the work sine this all began - it's very difficult to see your healthcare professional (face-to-face) while abiding by social distancing techniques under the current restrictions. This makes data become very important to the clinician, something that the Pericoach offers (and was designed for). The multinational would be more inclined to sign a partnership now (best case scenario for us) because they need instant revenue source - something the Pericoach could provide them under these changed conditions. The executives at that multinational would be under a lot of pressure to find a diamond that could achieve this because all of their jobs are currently on the line. This makes a deal that's favorable to ALT very possible in the short-term because Governments around the world need a product that makes home treatment available right now and gives their business and manufacturing sectors an opportunity to grow in a severely depressed market. Quite simply we have the IP and they have the connections to make this into a success story immediately.

Obviously all that is completely moot if we don't have a board that's motivated to negotiate hard and get their hands dirty. Personally, I would be engaging the services of professional negotiators to get a deal done and they should do this by decreasing their salaries to ZERO to achieve this! The shareholders have given them enough of a free ride!

Anyway - that's just my opinion. GLTAH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.