VCR ventracor limited

I won't be bothering the VCR SPP team either.Received in todays...

1. 12,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    I won't be bothering the VCR SPP team either.

Received in todays mail a letter - "Due to a production error within the Mailing Bureau..."

Looks like every thing they touch is tainted.

Why buy into this SPP when you will be able to buy on market much lower (based on previous performance), Q. What are they going to do different to the other capital raisings to make this a success? How will they gain traction?

How DARE you, the naughty shareholder even contemplate not entering into the SPP, can't you see that the failure of this company will be all because of YOU..(Management washes hand of this) not putting even more money into this project that has absolutely/ positively no chance on making it without another SPP in June....I don't believe they can continue to raise the rate of implant to a level that will make this viable without another capital raising.

Would love to be at the AGM..

Not to mention trying to raise more capital in an economic climate moving into recession on a share price that in 1/2 of what Micromedical (MMD) was in 1999 (by the way that was when I first bought shares in this DOGGGGG - My fault should have closed entire position when I was in the money)

..(hey there is another out for our brilliant management team... not our fault...it's the economy..it's the shareholders, it's the various regulatory bodies that want so much detail)

Great idea, poor execution.

I hold & will till the death (which doesn't look too far away).

I have better stop....... I'm starting to sound like Pat :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.