GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

telephone call to the co

1. 1,854 Posts.
    I have just read the posts written by some of you in response to my post regarding my telephone conversation with a director of GDN.
    Firstly, thanks to all those who gave me thumbs up. Much appreciated but this is not why I've decided to write that post.
    I must say that after reading some of the comments, especially those written by TCF and few others, I got rather cheesed off to say it mildly.
    I will try to write this post in a polite manner so I don't get suspended but believe me I wish I could say things in a more direct manner.
    I am a shareholder of GDN. As I consider GDN to be a rather risky investment I only hold a small percentage of my portfolio in this Co.
    As I have expected some kind of an update on the flows earlier this week (which did not happen), I've decided yesterday to call the Co and ask them few questions. Yes TCF, as shareholders we do have that right and if you read most Co's announcements, there is always a note at the end of each ann stating that if you have any questions you should contact the Co.
    I did that yesterday as I do with other Co's when I have a valid question.
    At no stage prior to or during my call to the Co I was even remotely considering posting any info on the HC. As much as I do read HC when time allows me, I hardly ever post. I prefer to concentrate on making money then spending hours writing and answering posts.
    Back to my call to the Co. I called the number listed on the Co's website and a guy answered with a Co's name.
    I then introduced myself and asked to speak with whichever director that's available. The guy then said, no problem I can then answer your questions. I then started asking my questions to which he very politely responded.
    Let me make this very clear that at no stage did he reveal to me any insider info, actual dates or anything like that. We just had a short but very frank conversation.
    I thanked him for his time and I hung up.
    So as to the question about the name of the director I must say that I have no idea who he was because he did not say it and to be perfectly honest with you, I didn't care who he was because my call was a very informal call for my own purposes. If I was planning to post my conversation on HC, I would have definitely asked his name.
    It was only 15-30 min after my call that I've decided to post on HC.
    If anyone still has a doubt whether I actually called the Co, please let me know and I will email a copy of my phone record to one of the moderators like Kevi, Aksier or any other one for verification.
    I believe that my last post was a true, honest and informative account of my conversation with the Co. so I got very cheesed off when TCF and couple of others started attacking me.
    Mate, I wonder how you get the time to trade successfully when you spend so much time writing posts and making up conspiracy theories.
    As you are probably the most frequent poster on this thread I would like to remind you that you owe in some way a duty of care to the less experienced readers of this thread and you should either post honest and FACTUAL info or not post at all.
    You've turned my innocent post into a bit of a circus which probably spooked some of the readers when there was absolutely no reason for it.
    That's all from me.
    Good luck to all.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.