TLZ 0.00% 14.0¢ sim - telezon limited

Hi guys,I have not really followed this company much except...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi guys,

I have not really followed this company much except through an interstate friend (who I speak to daily on the phone generally about the ASX market & what is running)
    He has been a shareholder for many years & has updated me on it periodically but I haven't really taken much notice due to the fact that it is such a lightly traded stock.

I lately started reading the announcements as he said it was going to be the first share listed on a new exchange I've not heard about being SIM:VSE which spurred my interest in it. I've often thought there should be a dedicated exchange just for Biotec & Health stocks, to separate them away from commodoties,banks etc etc, though this is not the case here but it is an interesting concept for a new exchange starting up to see how it does fare.

The bonus I see here is that regardless of its background, this company is now achieving something & is actually producing needles which are in great demand around the world every day (unlike other companies I've been invested in for years & are still just talking about it) I know Frank Carr passed away (he was behind Carrick Gold too) & that his family are determined to see this company be rerated properly & that is why they are leaving the ASX. He said at a recent meeting someone mentioned they have 2 interested parties from overseas (USA?) who are following their progress & they will sell the company maybe within 6 months & that there was banter around the shareholders on a price anywhere from $2,$5 to $10+ as TLZ has only 42M shares on issue & a market cap under $6M...?
    Did anyone here attend the meeting & hear this same whisper as it makes TLZ appear a possible 20 bagger stock?

There are not many shares for sale today even being the last day it is listed on ASX & am thinking about taking out the ones at 25c but also wondering how they plan to set the price of Telezon on the new exchange - maybe they could even sit some shares at $1 for when it opens?

After today you will only be able to buy Telezon shares by being members of certain Brokers like Shaw Stockbrokers etc which will be hefty buying fee but this could also mean it opens the stock up to many large sophisticated investors as such instead which could also work in their favour. This could be very interesting in how it pans out.

Any thoughts or comments from holders here would be appreciated or if there is any truth to the above whispers you might just decide to stay mum on the subject?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.