TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

telezygology video, page-15

1. 253 Posts.
    "snapper, obviously you are part of the inner sanctum if you know of customers being contacted. the only reason they would have is the news blackout which has been evident."

I WISH I WAS! I DISTINCTLY RECALL A POSTER ON HERE MENTIONING THEY CALLED OR EMAILED A TZ CUSTOMER- NOT SOMETHING I WOULD EVEN THINK OF DOING! THESE COMPANIES WANT COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE DONT THEY? THATS WHY IT STUCK OUT. AS FOR EMAILING TZ ALL THE TIME I DONT SEE THE POINT, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OF THE OPINION THAT THESE GUYS MUST BE EXTREMELY BUSY BUILDING (OUR) FUTURE. BTW - I HAVE ONLY MET THEM ONCE! AT THE AGM.

"as hardmano said, if there hasn;t been any significant customer developments since larsons, we should probably be concerned."

WHO KNOWS? I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SAID THAT I 'assumed' THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN BY NOW.

tzl is the main play for a lot of people so thats why the impatience, plus some of these cats have been waiting years.

ME INCLUDED

its ok for those connected, no doubt they have their concerns reassured over a cold beer!

I WILL BE REASSURED WHEN/IF OUR PRICE IS OVER $10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $874 34.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65031 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.