TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

BevPrice capping has been apparent for a very long time...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Bev

Price capping has been apparent for a very long time intermingled with some genuine selling from DKR. The lack of news that Hardmano constantly refers to is stark and yes it is obviously strategic and we don't need to spell it out. Once certain issues are resolved I am sure there will be a raft of appropriate announcements. Regarding the Futurewall ADA matter, I recall the Superyacht Award nomination was announced and was derided by many on this board. Perhaps they just couldn't be bothered wasting their time on such matters that, as you say, are not price sensitive.

Snapper

You are certainly correct in your recall of a comment that Larsons was approached to "see how Intevia was progressing" about Feb/March. Such approaches get you nowhere as they will not want to even acknowledge doing business with TZ or anyone else. They will present the locks as Larson locks not TZ locks just as every other customer who uses 3rd party equipment does. All such approaches do is antagonise the customers, especially as they don't know you aren't some member of an opposition company. What else would you expect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.