AZY 8.00% 2.7¢ antipa minerals limited

My 2.5c worth (joke)Paterson Provence will be looking very...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    My 2.5c worth (joke)

Paterson Provence will be looking very different in 12 months, how, i don't know, but it will.

GGP, market cap, senior management, substantial holder, does not justify there current standing of only a 30% holding of a great asset.

NCM, have 70% of a great asset and no chance now of 100%, which certainly was not in their planning.
    They also have a massive under utilised plant, that needs significant and urgent attention to rectify in terms of ore and money.

AZY, massive land holding of the best tenure with 3 J'V's, and a 100% of a prized asset that is quickly growing in size.

I think AZY can keep going on with business as per their plan for the next 12 months.

But the other 2 CAN'T, and time is against them, especially where AZY is concerned, as the longer it goes on, the more likely that AZY will pull another brilliant result.

Shaun mentions in that interview that one of the reasons for listing on the ASX next year is it offers flexibility/ optionality in offering script for tenure in the Paterson Provence.

The only one of size that scrip would make sense for would be AZY............best of luck with that.
    The other juniors are far too small for script, they might look at a jv if a few bucks were thrown there way as they are cash strapped.

If GGP wanted Telfer, can't see NCM wanting script with Wyloo the major holder of GGP, would not make sense, not saying they would not take cash and walk away from Telfer, which is not really the biggest priority with a 70% limit on Havieron going forward, unless they have other plans too for the players in the area.

AZY, just needs to get the drill rigs humming away, throw up some great results and sit back to see what chess pieces GGP ends up moving...............but something is brewing, we need to get our share price up before it happens.

A move on AZY from GGP via a proposed back door listing, could be on the cards too. Sounds messy, but might be quicker and easier than listing on the ASX and then offering script........too much time and AZY might be on the up and up by then.

I'm not advocating the idea, i'm just trying to see it through GGP's eyes, that's all.

All i know is it does not make sense now with the changes at GGP (big boys at the round table now) to have the 3 listed assets as they currently are GGP, NCM, AZY.

But i do really believe AZY is in the box seat due to our JV's interests, land holdings, and Minyari asset.

Gold had a great weekend, be good to have drilling results on Monday Morning.

Cheers Guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.