OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Telink all in one chip

1. 66 Posts.
    Taking myself as a long term holder of XPE, kinda missing the old dot joining days when everyone either guessing who we have MOUs with or discussing about how encouging it was that we have successfully integrated ADRC onto the Intel's gateway.
    One thing I found without much discussions even earlier this year is how important Telink's first 'All-in-one' IOT chips can be for the future. If someone has researched the status of current IOT industry, then may probably realize to have something compatible for everything is almost the key to rule the market (might still be a dream). Telink's all in one chip right now as far as I know of, is still the only one on the market? Please don't prove me wrong. Maybe that is the reason Telink is the only Chinese chip designer got investment from Intel, and they are the one of few chip makers partnered with Apple for there HomeKit.
    ADRC shared the same vision, break the barrier, probably that is where we are heading towards. I probably should really stop dreaming, but the picture is too big to miss.

IMHO, not ramping. Invest what you can afford. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.