OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Telink becomes a partner of Apple Inc.

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Telink Semiconductor from China become Apples authorized HomeKit partners
    Thought this may be of interest to some of you, as it shows things are progressing in the back ground. Please take note of the CHIP model referenced TSLR8269. I believe this is really significant as it show XPED patented technology is becoming more centre stage by the day.

I apologise if someone has spotted this before I .... anyway good luck all, exciting times ahead

From Telinks own website:
    "On Sep.7th, Apple unveiled its new iPhone 7 and a new version of Apple Watch. Meanwhile, HomeKit function will be further strengthened in its formal iOS 10 version. Apple announces to the world the few Bluetooth chip manufacturers including Telink Semiconductor from China become its authorized HomeKit partners.
    As an authorized Apple MFi development licensee, Telink actively cooperates with partners to develop multiple projects with HomeKit support, including smart lighting, smart lock, and etc.
    Telink products, such as BLE chip TLSR8267, all-in-1 chip TLSR8269 with global leading patent technologies, support Apple HomeKit function.

Telink have even circled their logo on the billboard in the background
    http://www.telink-semi.com/site/Node/78

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.