OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

My first thoughts are a) are these chips just going to be...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    My first thoughts are a) are these chips just going to be shipped automatically with ADRC. I would assume clients have to first take up the ADRC and DEB solution first, otherwise why would you order a chip with ADRC. That therein lies the problem, there hasn't been any confirmation of who is using the DEB (well who intends to once it is released) . Until then there is no revenue known for the Telink agreement. If suddenly we find out 50% of Telink IOT chips willl include this as many manufacturers are choosing to use ADRC, then this blows thigns out of the water. Similarly we may find no takers. So while we have a % on the licensing agreement sorted out, I think the big uncertainty in the market is who is actually going to use the technology that is imprinted in the chips. Since Telink cant' sell these chips with ADRC included without an interested buyer.

That said $880,000 from Telink chips would be a disaster, and would warrant the arguemnts some here are saying that the market cap was way overvalued. I.e. at 120m market cape last week, $880,000 in revenue from Telink chips doesn't cut it. It doesn't even cover staff salary.

Really this is a scale business. And if Telink takes off with ADRC chip sales, and the car, and lighting is worth millions then the share should sort itself out. THe MOUs will obviously be the deal breakers - not just for the money, but to me if a large chipset maker recognises the technology potential, then this is more important to me than the numbers that first come out of it (affirmation of technology).

So far alot of interested parties doing due diligence and testing of the tech, but first physical handshakes and money will be the defining feature. Company making if you ask me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.