OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Telink Porting

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hi all,

I have a been a reader of this group for a long time and wanted to make a big deal about what I think will be the most important ANN for this company to date.

Why? For my own agenda of course. We all like to justify our actions and I imagine the huge majority of holders are well into the red like myself. Yes, don't be fooled, that includes the traders amongst us who talk with the smell of being burnt badly and have resorted to the sooky whinging negativity bias they bring in order to psychologically buffer them from the clear losses that have resulted...but I dont think for long.

The TELINK porting is due to be completed within the next few months. Reportedly at the end of March. This has been so important for XPED and is a longtime overdue.

Much like my other stock in SAS I believe this is going to be a coming liftoff point for XPED and the market will suffer fomo. Revenue is a way off yet as is how the world will actually respond to the product. I think it will be slow but substantial. But the turning point is most certainly telink porting. To me it really is the basis behind how this company has gone forward. Certainly management has buggered up at times and this is noted.

This is obviously my opinion and I welcome conversation from investors on this crucial point which I imagine is not too far off.

Jono

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.