OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Telink Porting, page-17

1. 501 Posts.
    Hi Prospects..
    Thanks for your info.

I am fairly certain that some if not all of the Lenze chips are "re-badged" Telink chips, or if you will, Telink designed. I think one of them is also the 8269...

As far as ADRC porting, ADRC Iot stack is software which is written to the on-board flash memory of the MCU chip such as the 8269.

This is probably done after the chips are made and they would have a machine which connects to each chip and loads software image which would have the ADRC Stack included. Please comment (anyone) if you have experience in the field....

I am thinking each chip family has its own architecture and software development environment and perhaps language for code on the chips. I am not sure what language the stack is written in...?? It seems the functionality of the stack needs to be written fro each architecture. This may be from the ground up writing from scratch or they may be able to tweek the existing code or they may be able to translate with a code converter??? Perhaps they just copy the code over and debug it until it runs correctly....

Would there be someone listening who has an idea of this process from first hand experience???? Please comment..

Thanks,

PT
    Last edited by PurpleTurtle: 20/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.