TLX 4.21% $14.80 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Telix ASX TLX >< An Australian Success Company

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Telix Pharmaceuticals <> An Australian Success Story.

Massive expansion potential of solid income growth & potential new medical breakthroughs.

Quarter on Quarter unequivocal growth performance, last 12 Months.

Last Quarter revenue up 13% Increase to $130.6M..

Possible future Global Break Out of the proliferation of Telix's Illuccix Products.

Pending 2 near Term value Drivers <> upcoming US FDA filings for Kidney & Brain imaging agents.

Currently Evaluating circa 20 new Pharmaceuticals medical potential treatments for global approval.

Seeking to finalize 7 New upcoming Milestones for 2023 on track .. expected accomplishments..

Telix new suite of Medical treatments <> Telix forecasting these with unmet competition.

Substantial Global Network of Offices, Partnerships & Manufacturing operational..

Telix in partnership with some of the leading global Pharmaceutical Companies to forge new medical breakthroughs..

Seeking to bring potential new medical treatments and future wellbeing to thousands of suffering Persons...

As @ 30th September 2023 Cash @ Bank $137.4M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Investment / Shareholding in Telix is long term & that of continued accumulation.

Apologies if I have left strategic and important values out of my base collective Telix summary or not increased the
    higher prevailing considered values current and additional company potential that others my have knowledge of....
    I have written this "Post " to continue to remind myself what / where Telix is currently and where it future potential achievements
    well may prosper from & continue to expand from...

Much appreciate your Telix commentary of Telix's achievements, successes, milestones & future expectations..

I am an avid reader of this thread and extend my sincere appreciation to all the Contributors.. outstanding "Posts " ..

DYOR E.O & E

The Point " Only one Point of View "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.80
Change
-0.650(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $4.890B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.22 $15.23 $14.80 $10.78M 720.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2339 $14.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.81 826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.82
  Change
-0.650 ( 3.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.12 $15.22 $14.80 99139
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.