TLX 0.15% $20.48 telix pharmaceuticals limited

as far as i can see, its the third Label Expansion below that is...

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    as far as i can see, its the third Label Expansion below that is the Friday approval increase.
    but i just can't imagine why Illuccix would be approved in USA, TGA and Health Canada ...

that's three Independent Authorities, and just not get approved in EU/UK etc ... China India Japan and so on (given no issues referred to TLX over past months)

also .. . whilst Pluvicto is the competitor, as in USA, Illuccix has its just in time delivery advantages AND Novartis do not have a dedicated sales force to sell Pluvicto.

what i think will be interesting is that if / when TLX get a therapy agent also in the market, Novartis will be getting attacked on several fronts. and Blockbuster drugs are $1B per annum, rare and significant.

Personally, if i were Novartis, i want a stake in Telix whichever path each choose to follow moving forward. (before Merck do )

Indications and usage (Canada)

Illuccix®, after radiolabeling with gallium (68Ga), is indicated for use with positron emission tomography (PET) of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) positive lesions in men with prostate cancer:

with suspected metastasis who are suitable for initial definitive therapy;
    with suspected recurrence with elevated serum prostate specific antigen (PSA) level; and
    for identification of patients with progressive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), for whom PSMA-targeted therapy is indicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.