tell em theyre dreaming, page-14

1. 18,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Property infestors are funny little creatures that only want one thing in life, thats for the value of their properties to rise, you could say they are selfish but they are so sad that they try and justify their money making schemes as doing something for the community by providing rental accomodation.

They will take as you as a fool when you know they couldnt care less about supplying accomodation, all they care about is capital appreciation.

They couldnt care less about affordability, the more renters the better.

The couldnt care less if people cant afford what they have, cause they have worked hard for it buy buying houses and speculating on shelter and then using the equity.

They would be more than happy for the population to double with immigrants, they dont care if we became overpopulated, in fact they see that as a way of making more money.

They want urban sprawl, they have little regard for the country or its people, just their own backpockets and greed. The environment is secondary to them.

They associate closely with real estate agents, one of the most deceptive creatures around, whilst trying to be as nice to their bank manager as possible, maybe invite him around for dinner to share on the remains of another human morsel.

They dont care if parents raising their baby possums both have to work to be able to afford a mortgage, the more people speculating with them the better. Stick the kid in daycare after a month, anyway its your own problem for having children they would say.

They surely are a funny creature, if it was up to me I would put rodent traps everywhere to try and get the little buggers or if not have them shot for crimes against humanity.

As long as they have thought about the world they have created and are happy at night and can sleep well we cant be too harsh on them.

Sweet dreams my little property infestors.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.