RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

agree that the 5c divident isnt all such a bad idea. It would...

1. 548 Posts.
    agree that the 5c divident isnt all such a bad idea. It would cost RMS in the vicinity of 15-18mill (since share on issue would increase from DIO acceptances). It would still leave them with cash for further exploration in addition to whatever further milling generates. I guess it would all depend on how much they believe the assets of DIO are worth as opposed to going for another target of a smaller nature to DIO in and around WD.

Either way though, i do think that they have a good holding in DIO already regardless of whether AVO grab the remaining 18%. RMS directors would know better than anyone else what revenues RMS could generate this year and what cash holdings they could have. If they believe there will be substantial pile left, then they could easily forgo some now in order to attract more DIO shares into their bid. I agree that having a cash pile hanging around is a good thing to have, but growth for the company would be more vital than opening themselves to a takeover that the extra cash on the books can expose the company to.

Cant wait till its over though. DIO AGM in the meantime might reveal some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.