STX 2.13% 24.0¢ strike energy limited

Greetings to All!There has been a lot of hot air expended on...

1. 4,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    Greetings to All!
    There has been a lot of hot air expended on trying to explain the share price weakness recently.
    The shares are below SPP price and nobody sensible will take up their entitlement - just buy more on-market below SPP offer price of 23c.
    Let's just accept that early supporters who do not want to wait for the full development are selling.
    That is all fairly normal and predictable.
    My question is why anyone who isn't brain damaged would be selling ahead of potentially explosive news on JAWS>
    From my reading, JAWS is potentially multiples bigger than WE and thus many time more valuable.
    I get the sense that we are fast approaching an announcement on JAWS progress.
    What sort of flow rates do we expect and what are the valuation implications.
    I am no expert but figured a flow of say 500mscf/d would be pretty exciting - but maybe that is too much to hope for?
    Can anyone give us an estimate of what would be a good rate in these circumstances?
    If that was announced, what would it mean in terms of the potential size of the resource?
    Could it be estimated with such limited information or is it possible to infer the size of the recoverable resource?
    A good announcement on JAWS could blow the cynics out of the water.
    Unless you know that JAWS is a dud, then you'd be mad to be selling STX now.
    I am long and staying long STX.
    Any comments on the JAWS numbers would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers,
    DDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.3¢ 23.0¢ $2.375M 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 397363 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 496987 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 4094689
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.