STX 2.13% 24.0¢ strike energy limited

“It’s due to his ego, insisting that his investment in STX will...

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    “It’s due to his ego, insisting that his investment in STX will be successful despite the facts”

Khop, which rock have you been hiding under ? We just discovered one of the best plays going around, low cost, huge deliverability, large size, and with a lot of run-room. What else do you want.

And how about this on the Cooper.....

when they were getting flows from Klebb wells (years ago) that were looking promising I thought it may be possible to get a large enough flow to say it could be commercial under a larger completion. That is what I was hoping for.

Then when they did jaws and completed that very difficult horizontal I thought we would definitely have a commercial play with the flow potential shown from the klebb wells.

As the dewatering process continued I started to think that the pioneering nature of it may be a larger factor than first thought. I learnt more about the various “firsts” that were being tackled, and the necessary factors that all had to come together for JAWS to work.
    That was highlighted with the well issue one year ago. It was a two fold realisation. (1) that any small issue like this with unconventional plays can set you back a long way, but (2) that we had a very large gas spike, showing that the reservoir is capable of large flows.

If you haven’t learnt more about O&G through your investment in STX then you are not doing enough research and analysis. Confidence levels fluctuate.

That analysis has made me more sceptical of JAWS than I was when they first proposed it, but it may well go on to be a commercial play.

I am just saying that it doesn’t matter anymore if it isn’t. it’s time all of the 5-10 year investors realised that I think.
    “But I invested for jaws”. Well now we have something that makes jaws look like complete rubbish. So get with the new game !

I look forward to a building gas flow from jaws. It won’t surprise me at all when / if it does. But I am not hanging my hat on that result anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.3¢ 23.0¢ $2.375M 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 397363 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 496987 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 4094689
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.