GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

tell me how it can possible go down to 800

1. 320 Posts.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aS2uM2KLwffY&refer=home

Check out the amount of paper money given since the emergency window was opened - and just last week. The banks are searching for liquidity and the Fed is printing off money for them.

Charts are good at times, but fundamentals have to rule out a retracement down to $800, not to mention the physical buying outweighing supply - it seriously is scary. Based on bull market behavious - whatever the bottom is in the next week or two, will mark the start of the strongest wave in the run upwards to who knows where.

My thoughts only - I'm in higher than the current price and obviously want it to go back up, but have watched massive technical battles around 880-900 the last couple of nights - the bulls have set their starting position (roughly), and eventually there is only so much selling. Tonight it has to go up to $920-$925 to not get embedded in an oversold position - Ira Epstein says 3 days oversold, and the stochastics embed and the bearishness continues. But who do you believe - it's impossible to pick, but open interest increased for the first time last night in 2 weeks, so imagine the battle lines are roughly formed now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.