GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Possibly the most experienced stock market observer that that is...

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Possibly the most experienced stock market observer that that is still alive today. Has seen it all, boom, bust, you name it.

Here are his comments:

Richard Russell last night…

Manipulation -- As far as the Fed and the Treasury are concerned, this is an all-out WAR. They've put the viability of the United States at risk through creating trillions of dollars of debt. I believe this government will stop at nothing in their furious battle against the bear market and deflation. And if manipulation helps, they'll do it.

For decades I've heard stories and rumors about manipulation. I've always brushed those rumors aside. But this is a different world, and the nation is literally fighting for its life. People ask me, "Do you really believe the government would manipulate the markets?" My answer, "You bet I do, they're willing to do absolutely anything in their struggle to get the US economy back to 'normal' again."

Should I put my tin foil hat on again, or are those who continue to deny the bleeding obvious going to put their hand up and say, yep you know what, Richard Russell probably knows a WHOLE lot more than me and his opinion is probably a whole lot closer to the truth than mine....

Well will you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.