GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Oh dear, I didn't think it could last, yet again it turns out...

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh dear, I didn't think it could last, yet again it turns out the pro manipulation rational once again disappears into a puff of smoke of barbaric relic innuendos.....ably abetted by obfuscation between 'legitimate' means of 'managing' an economy (i.e interest rates) and criminally manipulating 'free' markets to disguise their negligent management......because that is one point, 'manage' the economy well and you will not need to 'manipulate' the markets, they will thrive in the well managed environment.......it is an extremely interesting point that you suggest that hard working successful people go and form their own country rather than take theirs (the manipulators and haters of free markets)......I must say I had no idea whatsoever that my country had already been handed over, I thougfht that was a battle still to come, and believe me the battle will come and the laws of economics and good people will be ultimately victorious!, thankyou once again for the clarification of the situation world now faces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.